Start Strong by Starting With “Why” For most audio advertisements, the top priority is grabbing the listener’s attention to avoid your audience muting the Ad or changing the station. With podcast advertisements, your podcaster doing your host read already has…
The podcast industry is blooming. The number of podcasts has exploded since 2008, while the percentage of Americans who listen to podcasts regularly has nearly doubled. The exponential advancement of technology has made creating, finding, and consuming podcasts easier than ever….
- A Sandwich and Some Lovin’
- Channel Surfing
- FUELED | wellness + nutrition with Molly Kimball
- I Don’t Give A Rip!
- Logically Irrational
- Loose Lips and Child-Bearing Hips
- On Cloud Wine
- One Blunt Woman with Wanda Means
- Shut Up!
- Stuff with Shanon
- The Fat Guy Handbook Podcast
- The MiscELENAeous Podcast
- Weekly Dose of BS