Start Strong by Starting With “Why” For most audio advertisements, the top priority is grabbing the listener’s attention to avoid your audience muting the Ad or changing the station. With podcast advertisements, your podcaster doing your host read already has…
The podcast industry is blooming. The number of podcasts has exploded since 2008, while the percentage of Americans who listen to podcasts regularly has nearly doubled. The exponential advancement of technology has made creating, finding, and consuming podcasts easier than ever….
- A Sandwich and Some Lovin’
- FUELED | wellness + nutrition with Molly Kimball
- I Don’t Give A Rip!
- Idol Memories with Nigel Lythgoe
- Logically Irrational
- Loose Lips and Child-Bearing Hips
- Love Letters to Kellie… the Podcast
- On Cloud Wine
- Shut Up!
- The Fat Guy Handbook Podcast
- The MiscELENAeous Podcast
- Weekly Dose of BS